The Hikikomori Project
A pioneer ‘Awareness Token’ on the Binance Smart Chain
How To Buy
1. First, obtain some Binance Coin (BNB):
– Buy BNB directly from Binance here.
– Or, purchase it from other centralized exchanges.
2. Download and install a MetaMask wallet on your computer or phone:
– Be sure to backup your password, private key(s) and secret recovery phrase.
– Also make sure you add and switch to the Binance Smart Chain (Mainnet) within your wallet. Review these instructions to learn how.
3. Go back to the site or app where you purchased BNB and send it to your MetaMask wallet address:
– It is located near the top and looks something like ‘0xC444…3CBA’.
– You should copy and paste the address directly, rather than inputting each character manually to avoid mistakes and financial loss.
4. Go to PancakeSwap.
5. Connect your MetaMask wallet.
6. Your BNB balance should show up as the ‘From’ currency in their Exchange/Swap.
7. Click ‘Select a currency’ in the ‘To’ box and input the HIKI contract address: 0x52ce6a0ee1092aa7203bf46b1062096c2ead091b
8. Click ‘HIKI’ and verify it is the correct token.
9. Input the amount of BNB you want to spend or tokens you would like to acquire:
– Make sure you leave enough BNB in your wallet for tx/gas fees.
10. After purchasing HIKI, open your MetaMask wallet and check to see that you are connected to the Binance Smart Chain network:
– To do this, use the drop down menu near the top right (next to your account icon).
11. Copy and paste the HIKI contract address: 0x52ce6a0ee1092aa7203bf46b1062096c2ead091b
– The fields should self-populate.
12. After you have added HIKI to your wallet, you will be able to see the balance, as well as send and receive tokens:
– These instructions can be applied to any BEP-20, or even ERC-20, token.
– Remember, you can always see more detailed information about your wallet, and other wallets, on BscScan.
Welcome to the #HIKIArmy!